Smart Shopping: Buy or sell Shopping Products | Smartly Teach smart Shopping to children
With technology at the doorsteps all the kids are aware and eager to shop some products, so it is the responsibility for the parents to teach them right financial values well before they become teenagers.
Here are some tips to shop smartly. Teach these tips to your kids.
- One fun way is to give your child some money for his first shot at shopping, this is not recommended if your child is younger than 9.
- Accompany your child to the shop but stay out of his way
- Have a checklist with your child and make sure he understood that
- The shopping money you have is under budget, so be sure about your purchase must be equal to or less than this amount ask your kid to ensure this
- Make an agenda about your shopping and list of shopping items before starting on your wants
- There are several manufacturer for a product, make your kid to clear about the cost and quality of the product and buy the product
- Ask for discount if the product has some offer’s, teach your kid to as the discount some shops ignore the discounts.
- Put what you haven’t spent(saving) in a piggy bank. The next time you go shopping, you’ll have a little extra!
So parents this is my advise to you to buy or sell products while shopping with your kids, teach them wisely.