Do this simple exercises regularly
One Legged Tone
Here is some more tips i got
- A clean bill of health from your doctor if you've had an injury, illness or any kind of medical condition
- 30-60 minutes of time, 4-5 days a week (splitting it up if necessary)
- A commitment to following a healthy diet most days of the week
- Access to a set of free weights or machines
- Start where you are. Assess your fitness level and start with what's comfortable for you. If you haven't worked out in ages, you might start with 20 minute workouts 3 or 4 days a week and gradually add time and frequency.
- Choose an activity you enjoy.
- Vary the intensity, duration, and type of activity. Try short, intense workouts mixed with longer, slower workouts for variety. You can also try interval training once or twice a week to burn extra calories and boost your endurance.